Advice Needed

SammyJ

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've just snuck in from Tri 1 as I wanted to ask some advice. Me and DH booked a hol for December well before I was pregnant. It's going to be a mix of some trekking (light)/sightseeing/and a few days relaxing at the end. I can't wait!
But..

My DH is worrying because I have been feeling absolutely exhausted and have had all day nausea for the last few weeks- I don't have the energy to do anything at the moment- I keep telling him it's just tri 1 and I should be feeling fine by 16/17 weeks when we go on hol but he is thinking we should cancel holiday:sad:

I just wanted to see how many of you who felt really awful in weeks 7-9 felt fine by 16-17 weeks- I keep reading it does get better but want to reassure DH and keep my holiday!!

Thanks so much
Sam x

it different for everyone, i am still feeling sick and very tired, but i have another 5 children and youngest is only 10 months old so I am rushing around like mad all the time.MY last pregnancies i was feeling great in 2nd tri sickness had ended by 10 weeks last time. But i cant see why a holiday like that needs to be cancelled, that would be heaven for me right now, plus tell him its one of the last chances for you to do something like this together for a while and to make the most of it.

I felt dreadful in tri 1 till about 11/12 weeks then I felt better after that x

I guess you should be feeling fine by then, just take things easy and you should be ok x

hey,
god yes i felt awful early on in my pregnancy, but by week 16-17 i felt totally normal, not even pregnant normal if that makes any sense. But yes every one is diffrentxxxxxxxxx

Thank you- much appreciate the advice!
x

I had my sickness until 14/15 weeks with a little re-lapse at 16 weeks. I was still very very tired at 16-17 weeks, tbh the tiredness hasn't really gone. As people have said, it is different for everyone.

I have no symptoms, just tiredness, could sleep all day lol!

As most have said everyone is different - ive been shocking with tiredness and dizzyness and thought it was under control so to speak - but had relapse at wkend and today just want my bed and sleep lol

I felt like death around 8 weeks and Im 16 now and feel absolutly fine. I dont feel pregnant either which I suppose is great! I would take a holiday providing your all healthy as chances are it will be the last holiday before a babys due? Everyone is different but they do say symptoms should be gone by then. But you may want to leave the trekking because I get pains in my belly from the stretching here and there.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back