Advice needed

Ooooh twins, how exciting!!!! Are you gonna pluck up courage to tell the babies dad? He may be super supportive and want to be there for scans, appointments etc.... So pleased for you honey, 2 boys!!! Hope you can upload your scan pic, would love to see it!

Yeah, I only told him yesterday it was twins. He was very shocked, but amazed. It was funny watching his reaction to the scan! He is very supportive. We are actually a couple now and he is talking about marriage in the future, but after uni and when we both have proper jobs. He is very willing to pay for anything the boys or I need. He's a fantastic father, I couldn't wish for better. :D

OMG i was right!!!! so glad every things going well :) and also so nice to hear about your other half and how good hes been :) really wishing you all the best! liking the names as well Edward and Gorge are my fave! love your bump, big :hugs:

Thank you! I know, it's HUGE!!! But at least I have a reason now, and an excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe - really quite often actually!! :p Thank you, yes I love those names, but I don't want to commit to anything yet, see what they look and act like!! :D xxx

You're due 5 days after me :) I'm only having the one though lol x

awhh wow!! Haha :) In some ways I wish I was too, just being thrown straight into the deepend. But I'm certain they will be 110% worth it in the end :p xx

I'll bet :D I've got a fairly big bump for 22 weeks... But wow... I guess you got a reason though :p ha ha congrats again :) x

haha yeah, I know, I feel like a flaming balloon. People at college were asking if it was due late april/may! haha. Oh well, I don't mind. I'm gonna get bigger before it goes down :p

Oh wow... congratulations! :yay: I don't think we've had a twins scan picture on here since I joined!! Can you take a photo with no flash and keep the camera as still as possible... Should come out clearly enough! :yay:

Can't wait to see twin pics! Never seen twin scan pics before :flower:

Awww congratulations! Wow, twins! A friend of ours had twin girls just after we had ella and she's glad to have two together. X

Awh :( i can't upload the scan. With flash you cant make anything out and no flash its just black
Sorry! Xx

Should have said to do it in daylight...I was half asleep, sorry :lol: Should be perfect in a nice bright room :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back