For a few days now...

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I have felt movement. I have sprouted a bit of a bump and can no longer lie on my front! A little uncomfortable in the night as baby doesn't sleep when I do, but fascinating!

Pointless thread really, just wanted to share :D

anyone else?

I'm 17 weeks and 1 day and I've just started feeling. X

Yahooo - well done Lexi, that's great news

Nothing here yet for me, not even a flutter...... yah boo

ahh man! now she or he is being a bit quiet, but ive felt some definate movement! im sure you will in the next couple of weeks! looking forward to your scan? x

Yay its fab!! I am just getting movement up towards my ribs and it feels strange!

I'm feelin more and more movements now,but it varies day to day,usually feel it most in the evenin or 1st thing in a mornin x x

Yay its fab!! I am just getting movement up towards my ribs and it feels strange!

ahh wow i guess your baby is big enough to feel up there. have any of your movements been painful ones? x

Yaaaay congrats!!! About time too :)
in a few weeks you'll notice lil one never stops moving lol x

Aww, I'm glad you've started to get your bump finally!

I'm uncomfortable on my front, but it's still more comfortable than any other way!

No movement for me yet, I don't think..., although sometimes when I'm listening to classical music at night when I read, there is something, but don't know if it's just wind, lol!!

Yes I am def getting my bump and feeling baby moving quite alot now especially on a night when its time for bed. Cant lay on front anymore either xxx

ahh wow i guess your baby is big enough to feel up there. have any of your movements been painful ones? x

To be honest nothing really uncomfortable but now the movements are stronger and more frequent I am very aware of them and its always when I want to eat and he is right under my bust that causes a bit of discomfort.

yay lexi!

My bump seems to be growing at a right rate the last week, actually starting to look pregnant!

Been feeling things for a couple of weeks but still very sporadic, again, mainly at night and nothing more than little nudges/taps but dh has felt it faintly once so thats lovely! X

Whoop whoop....i havent been online for few weeks, but been thinking about you, as u were very excited to feel your little one. Just wanted to send u hugs and congratulations....itl only get better now ;), mines a lil active one, my stomachs grumbling really badly at the moment and i think its scared the lil one lol......mwah xx

yay!!!

I have felt very slight flutter movements over the past 2 week or so but only once or twice, but as of two days ago i have been feeling it more and more throughout the day... Its a very strange feeling, almost like your tummy rumbling or like you have butterflys in your tummy tiggling you!!

When i first felt it i just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me but havent felt it more now, i no its not a normal feeling and therefore must be baby!!

xx

Whoop whoop....i havent been online for few weeks, but been thinking about you, as u were very excited to feel your little one. Just wanted to send u hugs and congratulations....itl only get better now ;), mines a lil active one, my stomachs grumbling really badly at the moment and i think its scared the lil one lol......mwah xx

i did notice you werent around much :( and i missed you! hehe. i know its awesommmeeee i cant wait to feel more! so interesting being pregnant xx

yay!!!

I have felt very slight flutter movements over the past 2 week or so but only once or twice, but as of two days ago i have been feeling it more and more throughout the day... Its a very strange feeling, almost like your tummy rumbling or like you have butterflys in your tummy tiggling you!!

When i first felt it i just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me but havent felt it more now, i no its not a normal feeling and therefore must be baby!!

xx

yeah thats excatcly what it felt like! earlier i thought a tummy muscle had gone into spasm then realised it was the baby because it wasnt rhythmical like it is when your muscles spasm, and it went on even after i moved to un spasm! lol x:dance:

I have felt movement. I have sprouted a bit of a bump and can no longer lie on my front! A little uncomfortable in the night as baby doesn't sleep when I do, but fascinating!

Pointless thread really, just wanted to share :D

anyone else?

I'm 17 weeks and 1 day and I've just started feeling. X

I felt the baby too but my dad snored at the time so i think he woke the baby up lol.I have been gettin like slight shifting moments and my bladder has been on the run recently but again another sign things are right xx:nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back