Advice needed! Should I tell my friends tonight?

Nanc

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My OH and I are seeing two really good friends tonight. We usually have a boozy night with them so it will seem odd that I don't drink. They only live round the corner so I can't pretend to drive! I feel pretty possitive about my pregnancy, and would love to tell them but know that things could still go wrong. I have my first scan in just over a week. I've only told my best friend so far.

What would you do?

Any advice or thoughts would help Xx

hmmm,, if it was me and you trust your frinds then i would tell, they may even guess as one of my friends did when i went to a night out and didnt drink :) good luck!

I ended up telling everyone this week, I'm just past 10 weeks and my scan is in 10 days time. Like you I'm feeling quite positive too! I know something could still go wrong and I wouldn't want to have to tell everyone that but I guess something could go wrong after 12 weeks too.
Ita entirely up to you Hun, I know what I would do lol.
Goof luck!

Thanks Midnight, I could use the antibiotics excuse. I think Nurse may be right though, they already knew we wanted kids asap and as we work together they know I've had a few days off recently....

Hi Pinkymum, are you glad you told them?

I told a few close friends about a week before the scan. So I say tell them and enjoy sharing your news x

i think tell, most of my friends know now and im in the process of telling my family x

Thanks Ladies, I think we will probably tell them. Xx

If their really good friends and you can trust them I would tell them Im sure they will be delighted for you both xx

Thanks All. Earlier today I was dreading seeing them and lying. I am actually getting excited about telling them now :) xx

Well, I did tell them and they were lovely, really happy for us and booked themselves in for babysitting, so all good! Thanks Girls. Xx

Oh i can't wait to tell people!!! eek so exciting!

Thanks Pinkymum, it did, you were right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back