advice needed please...

lucylu87

Reaction score
Hi girls
i have been having some weird pains in my stomach the last week or so... been told by the midwife il be fine as probably everything moving/ growing etc but then this morning after :bd: , i had quite a sharp shooting pain and then (TMI) when i went to the loo, i had a little bit of blood when i wiped..

now should i go get checked out / ring midwife again or do u think il be ok ?

Btw, Im 19 weeks 1 day pregnant with my 1st baby...
Thanks
x

It probs is just stretching pains, have you had any more blood since? If you have any more I'd give mw a bell but it's so easy to catch stuff down there an to bleed a little, especially when you're pregnant! Hang on, I didn't mean catch stuff like nasty stiff lol, but like with fingernails or something! I'm trying to be all polite about it and it's just failing lmao!

Thanks so much for your reply. No i havent had any bleeding since. It was just a panic because (touch wood) I've been really lucky and not had any bleeding/pains before so was abit of a shock to suddenly see blood. but thankfully im ok now. Got my 20 week scan on Thurs and seeing midwife wednesday so il just let them no then if I havent got any more pain/bleeding but if I do il give the midwife a call.

Around 20weeks everything has such a big growth spurt so it really is probs just growing pains! Good luck with your scan, bet you're well excited!

I am... cant wait ! just hopefully everythings ok....

Hiya...dont worry all should be fine. I also had pain in my lower stomach at 19 weeks..Doc said it was because of stretching of ligaments..do watch the bleeding though..in case its fresh red blood you have to see your mid wife immed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back