Advice needed :-(

Lulabell

Reaction score
Ok, been feeling really sick all day. Just got home and went to the toilet and had what appeared to be old brown blood. Not alot, just sorta spotting/discharge like. Sorry if tmi. And now I'm feeling tightening sensations. I'm almost 26 weeks what should I do? Midwife not available. Should I not worry? Baby has been moving quite a bit today.xx

What I would do if my midwife isnt available is ring the labour and delivery ward at your hospital? Thats where my midwives are based I think anyway... you will need to speak to someone even just for reassurance hun.

Hopefully it's nothing xxx

We have a 24 hour triage mw. Ring them and get them to check you out sweetheart. Worrying won't do you any good ccccccccc

i would ring the ward hon.....just to be sure xx

yeah defo call hun just to be safe, if you havnt been feeling wel lit could even just be funny colour poo but best to check it out xxx

I'd call the labour ward just to be safe hun. Better that than you worrying constantly. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. I have spoken to on call midwife. She has told me to rest up with some paracetamol. If it gets worse, then I am to go in and get checked. But even if it eases, she advised I take tomoro off and see my midwife for a check over anyway.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back