Advice Needed - Pains Low Down

ToriElla

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm getting stabbing and aching pains really low down and i don't know what it is!

I saw my midwife on tuesday and i mentioned that i have been losing mucus stuff over the last week or so but she said it is too soon to be my mucus plug and i must have an infection.

Do you think these pains could be braxton hicks? it doesn't feel like normal stretching pains :?

Any advice would be appreciated x

Has she given you anything for this infection?

I have had a water infection now for 3-4 weeks, i have had 2 lots of tablets and still have it but they won't give me anymore anti biotics.

Mine started off as really bad stomach ache like sevear period pain, it could be that you have one og these. Is it in any particular side?

i've had a number of different infections and this pain feels different. she said if there was an infection on my swab i'll receive a letter from the hospital.

the sharp pains are easing a bit but i have constant cramp :?
don't know what's going on!

A letter from the hospital, won't that take a week or so, oh and the fact it's christmas might slow things down to!!! they don't rush do they!

Keep and eye on the cramping, if it gets worse ring them back.

What a nightmare just before christmas :roll:

yeah it takes about 1 week - haven't heard anything yet but it all seems to have stopped.

i wonder if the cramping and pains were just stretching after all :roll:

as for the discharge stuff - that was definitly unusual! But as long as i don't have the baby just yet i'm not too concerned!

Ok i'm losing muscus stuff again in bits yesterday and today - could this be my show??! :shock:

I've got period type cramps with it too!!

Does this mean i could go into labour soon? i'm feeling a bit stressed about it! :(

oooh ToriElla i don't think i could take another labour at the minute!!! Lol :D

It is jelly like? I can't remember what my show was like, infact i think mine went down the loo with Amy without noticing :oops:

I can't tell you i'm affraid. :(

Yeah it's like jelly stuff that you could pick up!! :shock:
it keeps coming out in strips every few days - when i've been to the loo mostly.

I feel totally unprepared incase she comes now and i'm stressing myself out!! :cry:

Ring the midwife Hun, It's a 2 minute call and it will put your mind at rest.especially if you are getting paeriod pains.

They might take you in and put you on a monitor to check for contractions, otherwise you are going to drive yourself mad through worry.

Your making me nervous now!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back