Advice needed - just back from a&e

Annie050408

Reaction score
All is fine with bubs but had an asthma attack and have a chest infection. Have been given antibiotics- told them I was preg and they said it was not so much a risk in 2nd tri. Has anyone else had antibiotics during preg and was all ok?

Sorry hun no advice - but i know a few mums on here have had UTI's and antibiotics for them. I'm sure docs no best, hope your feeling better son x

Aw must have been awful! hope your ok now? Yes antibiotics should be fine hun xx

I had antibiotics around 13 weeks for a UTI and all was fine. Hope you get better soon. x

Yep feel much better now- was hooked up to a nebuliser which really helped and have been given antibiotics.

Hi Annie,

sorry to hear this, I had to have antibiotics when I was 13 weeks pregnant for a chest infection and all was fine. The doc said the risks are minimal as they can give you certain antibiotics that are safe to use in pregnancy, better that than end up with pneumonia is what he told me!!

:hug: So glad you're ok. I've never had antibiotics while pregnant but so many people do for UTIs and they're perfectly safe x

Really glad you and bubs are ok! x x I've not had antibiotics during pregnancy but as the others have said quite a few women get uti's during pregnancy and take antibiotics x x

iv been on some this weekend for a wee inf so glad your ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back