Advice From Anyone Who Has Had Babies Close Or Fairly Close Together

Dolores

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I came on here just under a year ago when I first found out I was pregnant with my first - well I had a boy and I have absolutely LOVED being a Mammy! Amazing! Ups and downs of course but I can't believe you could love another person so much.

Me and my husband started trying for our second as soon as my periods came back after breastfeeding - my son was about 8 months old. He has just turned 1 a few days ago and happily for us, a positive pregnancy test at the weekend!

I think the gap between our two will be about 18 months. It's not insanely small but it's also not that much either.

My mind starts to wonder... I'm constantly in fear of miscarriage, although I've luckily never experienced one yet I know it is a very common thing that happens to a lot of women so don't like to count my chickens, but, aside from that, I am wondering what it will be like to have a tiny newborn and basically a toddler under 2! Is it as much of a handful as everyone says it is? Any tips, advice? Any gadgets, prams any Mama's of two under 2 found really useful? Anything really would help. Am I in for it basically?! Ha!

Many thanks,
Dolores

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back