Food in the evening...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I don't know whats wrong but I am COMPLETLY off food in the evening, my nausea is at its worse this time, during the day im ok, i don't gorge but im able to eat but in the evenings on countless ocasions i just look at my dinner and give it to hubby.

Im wondered my bub is going hungry at night, last night i woke three times with a growling tummy, poor thing must of been starving i feel so bad...

Does anyone else feel this way? Im hope im not alone :cry:

Hi Steelgoddess....no you aren't alone. I don't really get many symptoms but just recently I come home from work feeling hungry but then by the time I sit down with my dinner I take just a couple of mouthfuls and then give up. That's really odd for me, I usually love my dinner. Since DH has been really supportive with making dinner for me, I feel guilty that I can't eat it especially as he thinks that I just don't like what he's made. I also have woken up early with a growling stomach since then. I guess it's all part of the fun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've just spoken to my mum about this as I didn't want to read and run and as I have no idea how the body works, I thought she would! lol

Fortunately, she does, and she said please do not worry, your body stores all the goodness that baby needs in the placenta and releases it as and when needed, not when you eat... Baby is well looked after in there :D

Hope that helps and hope you can eat something so you're not hungry :(

xx

Thanks so much for replying, :hug: Im glad im no alone, the worse ones are roast dinners i just look at them and can't bare the thought of eating it :shakehead: All I had for dinner tonight was a bit of tomato and garlic sharing bread and a oatmeal and raisan cookie.

Anyway at least I know its normal so thanks again :hug:

Sharne, would you be able to manage a smoothie in the evening or something, just something to stop your tummy growling?

I thought I'd gone off my evening meal, but I don't think I'm as bad as that (I do feel especially guilty when DH has cooked though)!

Poor you :(

my sickness is mainly in the evening too. but dont worry, your baby wont be going hungry, after all it doesnt eat your actual food, just your nutrients, so he/she is probably not going hungry, just you are which is not nice.

Yep, I'm feeling just like this too!! The other night I had a handful of grapes and a crumpet and that was it! Couldn't handle any more! x

I know how you feel, mine is the same, made a lovely pork roast dinner for yesterday and couldn't eat it :wall: :wall: :wall:

As for your LO, they'll be just fine, they take everything they need, it;s you who will miss out, so don't worry, you're LO's just fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

yes hun i am exactly the same! I start feeling sick at about 11am and this continues until i go to bed, i am ok grazing throughout the day but when it comes to teatime i can only manage afew mouthfuls, OH has started cooking tea as i cant face it :puke:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back