Some advice on my tummy

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi.......I'm just after some advice,

I think i'm about 7 weeks pregnant although not really sure untill i have my appointment with the mid wife on the 21st November. I've noticed my stomach seems to be really bloated sometimes, and i feel pregnant but then today my stomach seems to of gone down and i don't feel pregnant at all.....is this normal? Also i have been having some strange pains on my side just under my ribs....does anyone know what that could be.

Thanks
Amy

Hi hun, it is very normal don't worry. When I was in the early stages sometimes my belly seemed to stick out quite a bit, then other days it didn't at all. Your uterus won't actually come out of your pelvis till sometime after 12 weeks and that's when your bump will start appearing properly and getting bigger :)

Not sure about the rib pain though hun. Sorry

x

hello dont no wot the rib pain is but i get it when i sit down to long did in my last preg and mine got worse the bigger i get... i get bloated alot to i went to my midewife as i fort it was not normal how bloated i was getting and alot of it was to do with consapation but she says it is very normal to get bloated easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back