Admiration

Kbex

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't sound patronising or offensive, if it does please tell me and I will remove it. I just wanted to say that I have such admiration and respect for all you ladies. The strength of character it takes to go through what you are sll going through and still function in everyday life is amazing. I was told all my life I probably wouldn't conceive naturally abd then by a miracle twice I did. I have lost my mum (a few days after I found out I was pregnant) so understand grief but at least everyone else could understand what I was going through but so much of your pain you must have to deal with on your own. I wish you all a happy outcome soon. By the way if you wonder why I am looking at this thread one of my friends is about to start a ivf journey and I wanted to understand more to support her.

Aww hun thats so sweet.

It has to be said this is one of the most heartbreaking and stressful things i think ive ever been through. I've lost a few close people to me too but the grief for this is so so different!

I wish your friend all the best on her ivf

xxx

I understand that. I think the grief you are going through is so much harder. Good luck to you x

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mum, I cannot imagine how painful that must have been. I wish your friend all the best with IVF, it's so lovely she's got a friend supporting her like you are.

:hugs:

x

So sorry about your mum XX

I think your a lovely freind tho wanting to be ready to support your mate through IVF, that's really sweet of you and I'm sure she will fully appreciate it on her rollercoaster

Thanks for your kind words, so nice to hear it from someone not in this position :)

Your Mum will be proud of the Mother and woman you have become, and your friend is so lucky to have you researching so you can support her xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back