addicted to POAS

dina.marie

Reaction score
i think ive got a totally unhealthy obsession with POAS. my af is here but im itching to do a test 'just in case' :wall: :rotfl: someone lock me up :doh:

*locks up dina.marie and throws away the key* Now you stay put, you :rotfl:

pmsl i'm like that in the 2ww drives me mad (i even had the urge to go and take my last preg test the otehr day :doh: :doh: :rotfl: :rotfl: and i'm not in the 2ww yet)

well you know what i think... i think it would be worth doing a 10mlu fmu test :pray:

HollyHobby said:
well you know what i think... i think it would be worth doing a 10mlu fmu test :pray:
lol i'm only day 9 on this cycle :lol: :lol:

:roll: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: i just realised you were talking to dina :oops:

This is my first cycle TTC and have already POAS 6 times :oops: All BFN :( So can I join you in the lock up? :hug:

I've kind of gone the opposite way over the last few weeks :talkhand: and have got disheartened by all the BFNs so I don't want to test any more. Maybe it's like if you make yourself sick eating too much chocolate and then can never eat it again. You should PO all your sticks and get it out of your system!!!!

Ladies, I said behave :talkhand: Do I have to come over there and lock you all up? :rotfl:

:hug: sorry AF is here dina xx

i'm the other way i'm so worried about the disappointment i don't do it til i'm really late!!

Anna23 said:
HollyHobby said:
lol i'm only day 9 on this cycle :lol: :lol:

well i wouldnt put it past you to have done one already :shakehead:
I'm right arent I? :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: not yet i almost did this morning :? i think i'm totaly BONKERS :lol: :lol:

it's a good job we can laugh :lol:
i tell you ketostix are the way to go! :dance:

They are what the low carb dieters use to test if they are in 'ketosis' a fat burning stage.
They also test for sugar so diabetics use them too, which is why I got them to keep a check on my sugar as i was once close to being diabetic.
They are just like pregnancy tests, you pee on them and wait to see if the colours change - and cheaper :)

I bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor so I can POAS most days!!! Don't know about everyone else but I also find myself symptom spotting before I've ov'ed!!

How big is this cage?? will we all fit in??? :wall:

LittleLambe said:
I bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor so I can POAS most days!!! Don't know about everyone else but I also find myself symptom spotting before I've ov'ed!!

How big is this cage?? will we all fit in??? :wall:

Ha ha! I think it's a useless cage anyway we all keep getting out!

oh i've been symptom spotting too even b4 i have ov'd (i had a craving for lemonade the other day :rotfl: :rotfl: )

I got up this morning at 6am and POAS as AF just didn't come this month... I fell back asleep before the 3 minutes were up and dreamt about getting a BFP over and over again. When I woke up I thought I was PG then I remembered I hadn't checked it and it was a BFN - silly dreams :oops:

I can't wait to see those two lines it must be the best feeling ever

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back