I seem to have developed a POAS addiction!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Somebody help me!

I first did a test 8 days before AF, then yesterday and now today and i still have 4 days til AF is due, why do i do it? I know its going to be negative as it is too early! I didnt get a BFP til the day AF was due last time :wall:

Please tell me i am not alone in these premature POAS antics?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You are definitely not alone! I was so proud this time around... I waited until 11 DPO to test! If I don't catch this month, I think my DH is going to hide all the tests!! :rotfl:

You're defo not alone.

It's hard. POAS early only causes more disappointment though, try and wait :hug: :hug:

You aren't alone. Last month I tested about 8dpo too.

:oops: I have been known to test before I've even ovulated!! :D Thank god for internet cheapies!! Keeping every thing crossed for you x x x x

I understand hun. I did it too when I was TTC. One month I think I did it about 10 days before AF :oops: I know its crazy, but I was so sure I was pregnant. :roll: I hope you get a BFP this month!

mmm yes guilty :oops: cant remamber the last time i went to the loo and didnt pee on something lol :rotfl:

makes me feel a little more sane knowing i am not alone!

I think you've just encourages me to go do one, even though i ovulated 2 days ago lol :oops:

I know i have a week to go but i have to go poas :oops: will be a bfn but cant help it - thank god for cheapies!!!

mrs_tommo you've solidified it lol im gonna take one and get a negative tomorrow. I bought bout 23 off the net last month, might by 50 more hahahahahaha

Honestly :roll: have a bit of self control women :shakehead:

I would never never poas until at least the day AF is due :shakehead: :wink:

I think i should dig some of your old threads out libs from around 5 months ago, you and monster_munch were terrible!!!

I still am now :oops: that's why I don't keep the things in the house

If I'd had them today (5dpo) I would have done a dozen as I've spent most of the day asleep on the sofa and trying not to throw up at the smell of meat cooking :puke:

I took one to keep my craving away for the next few days...Its like crack hahahahahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back