Add a Hug for (((Tracey 2)))

fynemum

Reaction score
Dear ladies, please add a hug for Tracey,
She has been such a support to many of us here in the past and now she needs us.
Unfortunately Tracey has lost for a second time and is feeling......well........ lots of sad mixed up emotions, and maybe a little lost herself. So no matter what she decides, weither to leave the forum for a wee while, or *please* as i hope , Stay and let us help her, lets let her know we are all here and will be when ever she wants..... Thank you all so much, :hug:
Lv Yvonne xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: HANG IN THERE DOLL :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Lots of hugs here just to show how special you are to us all here on the forum, Your not alone, Take care Doll, Lv Yvonne xx

Wanted to send you a :hug: Hope you belive me :fib: when i say my :think: thoughts are with you. I know you are feeling :( and :evil: but as :rotfl: silly as i can be i am always happy to send you a :hug: , listen and :talkhand: not judge.

:sleep: and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah :wave:

Here here fynemum....very well put. All my love tracey....you know where we all are when you need a friend or a shoulder

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back