Tracey2 Update

claire81

Reaction score
Hi :wave:
Tracey text today, she isn't feeling too good and wanted me to post for her as she would like to take a few days away from the forum but wanted you to know how she got on today.
Unfortunatly the doctor she seen was a locum and didn't sound interested at all, asked her "why she was feeling this way" :wall: Shes lost 2 babies in less than a year for gods sake! He gave her 1 months supply of tablets and she left the doctors crying :cry: Her boss phoned the doctors as she was so upset to see why Tracey was treated this way, the doctor hadn't even read her notes. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tracey now feels she doesn't want to go back there.

Stay strong Ttracey and don't be put off by the doctor you seen, we're all here for you when you're ready to return and we're here to help you through your pain xx :hug:

Aww please pass on my best wishes to tracey and tell her im thinking of her. Sounds like she needs to change doctors and see someone who is actually going to take the time to talk to her about things, they make me so mad! :evil:

We will all be here when she feels ready to return. I'm also going to PM you claire.

xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :evil:

awww, send Tracey my love, she has been through so much, the poor thing. Why can't some doctors see that patients are more than just a stastic to get pushed through the system...they earn a lot of money, they should give people like Tracey the time and respect she deserves!!! :evil:

Loads of hugs honey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
M
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry you need to go through this Tracey- hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

sending you loads of hugs tracey :hug: :hug: :hug:
we are all here for you hun xxxxxxxxx

awww no!!! damn doctor :evil:

give her my best please, take care Tracey darlin' :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We are all thinking of you Tracey and sending our best wishes that you feel better soon.
Take care :hug:

I'll be thinking of you hun, hope your ok :hug:

Hi guys im kinda back.

Thanks claire for posting that for me really appreciate it like iv already said so thanks hun :hug:

Thank you all for all your messages as you can gather i really didnt have a good experience with the doc, im making sure when i go back for a review in a months time i see my normal doc or the practice nurse.

I know it seems really silly but iv still had so much support from my midwife who looked after me when i lost Carrie-ann.

Thanks again everyone :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
[quote="happy_chick":2jgtwc9q]Fantastic to have u back babes :D xxx

Ah thanks hun, glad to be back iv missed you all! :hug:[/quote:2jgtwc9q]

Hope you begin to feel better soon! U have my number now so get in touch whenever u want :) xxxxxx

aww hun, im sorry i totally missed this

sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
you know where i am if u ever wanna chat
Tori x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member