Acupressure

I did those acupressure points when i had my third, i was a few days overdue, and i think it may have worked...but then who know if i was gunna go into labour anyway?! I like to think it worked and will def be doing it again :) no harm in trying hey! xx

No harm at all hun, apparently acupressure is one of the few things deemed safe by the world health organisation as there's no risk of side effects (unless you count labour of course lol). I'm definitely going to give this a go and when the OH comes home I am going to demand I get a good seeing to as well.....if nothing else it will help pass the time, well about 3 minutes lmao

LMAO oh honey you kill me lol, I have saved this link and if I go over I will be trying it............. :)

Lol!! 3 mins?? Steady on!!

I have been having reflexology every fortnight since 14 weeks and on Fri we are going to start stimulating my ovaries apparently!!! lol. I've got a busy weekend though so hoping it doesn't shift til next week now!!

Well ladies my best friend had acupuncture 3 times and went into labor with 48 hours with all 3!!!! and they where all early, so I definately might give it a go this time round :)

Lol!! 3 mins?? Steady on!!

I have been having reflexology every fortnight since 14 weeks and on Fri we are going to start stimulating my ovaries apparently!!! lol. I've got a busy weekend though so hoping it doesn't shift til next week now!!

Well it is meant to be 3 times a day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back