Active Baby - Earlier?

star fish

Reaction score
Hello Tri3!

Well I guess its ok from this point on to start thinking about the birth - eek!

I have a really active baby and someone said to me the other day that it probably means he's in more advanced stage and will be born early. I havent heard that before, do you think it's true?

I have never heard of this either so I can't tell you! But I guess LO will just come when ready, active or not!

:) hi star fish :wave:

I never heard that active babies are born early!

but I did hear that if your baby kicks much, it might mean that he/she does nbot get enough oxygen. I would try to have a couple of longer walks in the countryside and see if it would make the LO calm down.

xx

Welcome to tri 3! Def not heard that either, have heard that an active mum could go earlier though on average by a week! Mine was right active but has slowed down loads now there's no room left!

:yay: Welcome to tri3 hunny :D
So excited your here to join us :yay:

Ive never heard the active comment before, my little man was very active and he was 5 days over, i think they just arrive when they feel ready x x

ive not heard that either x wish it was true as mine is very active likes to roll around x i heard that if mums are active and excersize then labour will be quicker and easier than if your a couch potato x x jog anyone?? lol

Welcome to tri 3 :wave:

Ive not heard it either ... hope its not true as my baby is not the most active of things lol

I've not heard it either.

I told MW the movements are very strong & intense all she said was...baby is happy.

Haven't heard about the lack of oxygen thing either.

I think in general some babies are just more wrigglier than others.

:)

I've had a few midwives and the sonographer at both my scans have said baby is very active. And I was told gently exercise will soothe the baby to sleep, even just standing and rocking from side to side. But I've never heard about them being born earlier hun xx

I've never heard this before, and I'd love for it to be true... My LO is always on the move... I don't know if he's in the advanced stages, but according to the estimate he's over 9lbs already so I'd love to go early, but MW told me he'll come when he comes!

xx

Welcome to Tri3 hun :wave:

I've not heard that before either. Would love it to be true as my baby is constantly on the go!!!

I've never heard of this either.

But :yay: star fish is in tri 3!!

All 3 of mine were early and none of them were really active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back