Really Active Baby

Guadagnia

Reaction score
Hi ..
Anybody else experiencing a very active baby, Im currently 30 weeks and Ive never really experienced this much movement.

Its quite obvious that you can see its bum poking out, and elbows lol

I wondered if any other mothers have experienced this, especially if there babies have arrived early :)

Rgds
Guadagnia

I am 32 weeks and he is giving me a really hard time just now with loads of movement which can be a bit painful. It was so bad the other night that I almost went to the hospital.

I asume that it's just because there is not much room in there any more, although I have been told that the movement might calm down quite a bit within the next few weeks. xxx

I was so worried about his constant activity that I went to the hospital and they monitored me for 45 minutes. and during those 45 minutes he moved LOADS, so midwife agreed that i had a very active baby but there is nothing to worry about. It's a good sign. If it was erratic movements you would know. i.e. belly shaking out of control 24/7 accompanied by pains etc. don't worry!

Mine became REALLY active at 33 weeks and the movements seemed to change - it was like it began to elbow me too. It was quieter yesterday but I was walking around a lot too.

Mine constantly moves when I'm sat at work...has done for about a month or so. Last night Gizmo decided to add dancing to the repetoire just as I was trying to go to sleep, with movements all over my stomach, and very fast too :lol:

Funny, I was going to post exactly the same thing

:D

You mean they get MORE wriggly around 30 weeks?! We have started to call ours "Skippy", as in "What's that Skippy? Some children trapped down a well?" She is a proper little kanga, especially at 4am when it's time for punch-bag time with my bladder. As you say though, it's a good sign!

Sometimes when she's lying low down she feels like she is trying to tunnel out!

My bubs has been moving non-stop, I am actually trying to wonder want a low active baby feels like lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back