Achy / uncomfortable back

Summergurl

Reaction score
Currently 11+ 4 and the past 2 days my back has been almost achy but certainly very uncomfortable. No pain as such but just a frustrating ache that I can't seem to shift no matter what position I sit in!

Anybody else experiencing this?

I get something similar some times normally a nice warm bath helps me xxxx

I've been getting this for the past 4-5 weeks on and off. The cold damp weather makes it feel worse but a warm bath does help x

Mine comes and goes but I had it again last night. I've got one of those wheat bags that you pop in the microwave- that helps x

I've just started pregnancy yoga, which I'm finding great for all types of aches and pains xx

We don't have a bath, unfortunately! I've got one of those heat bags things too, never thought to use it. I'll be sure to get that on the go tonight!

Pregnancy yoga! That sounds intriguing!! I need one of those wheat bags! I have one but I've no idea where it is :( probably lost in the move xxx

Yeah, it's great, it's a really nice time for yourself and bump to relax and stretch muscles which help with posture, back ache, pelvic girdle pain etc and to concentrate on breathing and practice techniques for labour :) The lady I see also does hypnobirthing, mum and baby yoga and baby massage xx

I get lots of aches and pains on and off. I've found those microwavable heat packs to be great at easing them. Also paying attention to how I sit/lie to keep pressure off certain areas has helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back