still getting right sided pain

Cyprus08

Reaction score
I experienced some really bad cramping when I first got my bfp but that seemed to ease off a couple of weeks ago. From about 5-6 weeks though Ive had this dull ache/stitch type pain on and off in my right side. It seemed to go but over the past few days its come back and I cant stop worrying about it. I didn't mention it when I saw the midwife as its not excrutiating or anything but now I wish I had. Anybody else experiencing anything similar?? xx

I cant say that I know the answer. I am very early days and experiancing stabbing pains but no idea what they are either. I hope you are ok, try not to worry to much! xxx

I've been having sore cramping ever since I got my BFP. Mentioned it to my doctor and he made a note but said unless it gets very sore theres nothing to worry about. xx

I've been having sore cramping ever since I got my BFP. Mentioned it to my doctor and he made a note but said unless it gets very sore theres nothing to worry about. xx

Well this makes me feel better xxxxxxxx

Hey, iv been the same. im 6weeks with my first iv been having pains for 2 weeks. started with a sharp pain down my right side which only lasted for a short while and scince then its like really strong period pains and i get pains in my back! Its on and off.at one point the pain was so bad i had to go to hospital who treated me for a urine infection but nothings has changed been back to doctors but they dont seem to know what the problem is so im playing the waiting game! got my appointment with the midwife on tuesday but im too early for a scan :( id recommend telling your midwife about any pains just so they can be tracked and recorded, Hope all goes well for you xxxxxxx

I had pretty bad period pains from a week before i was due my period (obviously she never came) and got them uptil around 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. I used to get aweful stabbing pains also but i put this down to things stretching and making room for baby. x

thankyou so much for your replies ladies. Its eased off again today so thinking it probably is nothing to worry about xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back