Academic Research For Mothercare buyer

Shih

Reaction score
Hi

I m a postgraduate student from University of Sussex. And i am trying to study the "Shopping behavior about Mothercare".
As the topic, i need people who ever shop in Mothercare store to be my respondents.

I did try to get the respondent from the street. However, my professor refused my idea because he said my face will scare those mothers...
Really sad but serious problem for me....:(

So even it's really small prize, i would like to provide three mothercare gift card with £25 for all the respondent (Max 100).

thank you for your help and plz leave the message when u finish then i will contact the prize winner by this.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1HXqL5D6YX5qf6k

Shih,

Last edited:
Also done, although in some of your questions that said were multiple choice didn't work for me :flower:

hmm ive done this i do question the authenticity when two choices are avent and philips avent when infact they are the same brand, sceptical :/

Not to sound horrible but my oh is doing researxh atm and I know how pinickity it is to get it just so, some of the grammar isn't great which slowed my understanding down at points....... XXxX

I do agree, grammar and spelling isnt very good, especially if its research. Sorry to be picking

Agree with above and I am a researcher so please try harder next time to double check grammar and try out the questionnaire, you are doing yourself a disservice Shih as you will struggle to interpret some of the data.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back