Stress, alcohol and drug use among pregnant students

chrispaps

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is MaryBlossom Ada Mojuetan. I am a post-graduate student on the MSc Public Health course at the University of Bedfordshire. For my dissertation, I am conducting a study on alcohol and drug use among pregnant students. This is an under-researched and important issue to learn more about given how stressful being a student can sometimes be.
Therefore, if you are a student who is currently pregnant or has been pregnant over the last five years, I would very much like to invite you to complete my study questionnaire which can be accessed here: https://bedshealthsciences.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cvknEQ4d37bmKMI
The questionnaire takes about 5-10 minutes to complete and all of the data collected is treated with complete anonymity and confidentiality. That means that no names are collected and that the data is stored securely which only my supervisor (Dr Chris Papadopoulos) and I can access. This study has also received full University ethical clearance.
Thank you,
MaryBlossom Ada Moujetan :)
(email: [email protected]. My supervisor’s email is: [email protected])

Hi could I do this as iv just graduated (last week) but was pregnant during my time at uni? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back