absolutely sick of the sight of a pregnancy test!!!

GeMzR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i'm new to the forum, me and my husband decided we were going to try for number 3 next yr. i am currently on the implant - implanon. throughout the whole of the time, since feb 08, i've been on the implant ive had preg symptoms... wasn't pregnant... just had symptoms; breast tenderness, futtery tummy, bloating etc etc all except nausea!

everytime i've taken a preg test because my periods have stopped with the implant i find myself paranoid and each have come up as predicted negative.

however, 2 days ago i took another preg test following more severe symptoms; my breasts have gorged, the viens are defined, tummy has bloated so much ive gone up a dress size over the past 3-4 wks, same with bra size gone from a C to a DD!!!! n my tummy is definately fluttering!!! also sorry to express it so freely, but ive had a lot of thick discharge the test came up with a VERY faint line- only visable from some angles but pink none the less, is there a way to post a pic? if so i can do that!

could i be pregnant on the implant? so ive heard its 1-1000 chance!!! one of the safest forms of contreception!! i'm waiting a few days to do another test because ive spent the last two examing the preg test from the other day. going from yes theres a def line to no there can't possibly be!!!!!

worried, confused and anxious!!! plan to take another test tommorow!

Yes, there is, upload the photo once its on your PC to www.photobucket.com or something simmilar, and bingo!!

We can all inspect the test!! Good luck testing tomorrow... hope you get what you want!!

Keeping it all x'd for your test tomorrow ~ good luck! :pray:

my eyesight is crap sorry, but i hope it is a bfp :cheer:

decided to take the test apart to check the strip and its def not a line! its an evap line i'm 100% sure!!! thanks for all your help thou guys!!!

sorry to hear that, what will you do now?? are you going to have the implant out or are you waiting longer??? might be worth getting it out sooner rather than later even if your not ttc yet then you know you are starting with a clean slate so to speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back