Too afraid to test!

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hi there,

Well AF hasn't yet turned up - she's due today/tomorrow but I do have a headache which is usually a sign that she's on her way. If she doesn't turn up today then I am testing tomorrow but, I am really nervous. I am so fed up of negatives - I bought ov tests because I wanted to see a line - any line - other than the test line, but didn't get one even using them (apart from a super light one which probably means nothing!). I did a preg test last week but it was negative without even a hint of a line, I also have no symptoms - any I did have (or thought I had!) have since gone. I am too nervous to test, I might even leave it till Wednesday if AF isn't here!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel it is disappointing getting BFN's all the time. I tend to wait now until the day my AF is due, I think i'd go stir crazy if I started testing early!

For your ov tests what time of day did you test? quite often it is best to test early afternoon, and test regularly that way you should catch the surge and see the line.

Hope af stays away and good luck for your test :hug: :hug: :hug:

Best of luck hunny!!! Sending BFP dust your way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back