need help from you experts

Hi

So i did a clear blue and it was neg, so ive now got two different tests and two different results

As you know ive gotten Kiaras shots today so was at the doctors and my friend works there at the front desk and first thing she says is are you ok you dont look so good and my doc asked if i needed anything saying i dont look myself.
but i didnt wanna seem stupid so i said no and went and bought a test instead

neways that friend just called me she is off of work and asked if i was ok so i told her i did two tests ect one pos one neg she gave me crap and said i should of told them and said i should just go for a blood test since its more accurate and ill know in a few days.
But my doc is gone till friday now so i have to go to a walk in and hopefully i will know by friday .

I am just so confused dont know weither to be excited or down , i hate not knowing and i still feel like crap, im soooo nausious , my stomach feels like its doing flips,

So ya just thought ide let you know what went on today
xxx Katrina

Hey hun, sorry you're results are all over the place, mine are too. I'm getting a blood test done thursday to conclude pregnancy or not.
Are you going to the walk in today?

xx

Awwww Sorry babe!!!

Damn these pregnancy tests for you girls latey! :x

Hope you get the results as soon as poss!

Good Luck xx

Hi

Sami yes i am its almost 11 pm here so im going tobed soona nd making it to the clinic when they first open so hopefully will get the results monday so i wont have to wait till monday, isnt it so frusterating how have you been able to handle it.

Tam thanks i do tooo
Katrinaxx

Hi

Well i went to the walk in clinic today and they gave me another test which was neg, the doctor i had knew me quite well and looked at me asking my symptoms and said well it still sounds like you are pregnant and kept going back and looking at the test :lol: still being neg.
I didnt even ask for blood work she looked at me and said im sending you to get your blood tested and then i replied so if i turn out not preg do i come back to you to see what is wrong and she then replied you wont be coming back i have a really good feeling that you are and i said well if im not im coming back and she said alright but you wont be back

Also it usually takes a few days to get your results back but instead they are getting it tom forme so i knwo either way i am so nervous, excited, scared so many emotions in one.
So i willknow around dinner time your time tom.,
Wish me luck girls :?
Katrina

Good luck hun!
I'll be doing the same if my urine test that the docs are doing comes back neg!!
Need to know for sure, cos i sure feel pg!!!

:pray:

Oh wow how exciting!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Wishing you the best of luck babe!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Can't wait to find out!!

:hug: xx

Hi

Well they just called and she said it was under 5 which means im not pregnant :( The doc got me all excited for nothing.
So i guess if i dont feel better soon im gonna go see the doc and my friend said when she hears from my doc she is gonna ask him what else it could be.
Thanks for all your wishes girls
xx Katrina

aww sorry hun,

best of luck for next month tho!

xx

Sorry Katrina :(

Were you ttc'ing? Will you start now? I wish you the best of luck!

hugs

xx

Hi

Wondering, i am trying but not trying if you know what i mean.
Just if it happens it happens type thing , cuz i know when you try it usually dont happen and when you do you stress out too much.
Im hoping after the end of august we can get preg though cuz we have so many people staying with us next month we wont have much time or privacy.
Katrina

Hope you do get pg soon hon, we can do it together again then :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back