about 10 weeks now

honeybear

Reaction score
Feeling all sorts of emotions too
My twelve week scan is on 8th Sept

I can't believe how slow/quick it's going at the same time only seems like yesterday I found out when my hcg levels where just 128
some days I don't feel pregnant and some days I'm suffering so badly with my hormones.
(Rant in pregnancy chat)
It's mostly food and being thirsty I've struggled with
Odd bits of sickness even now. But alot of rage mostly.

Feeling quite nervous too about being a mum x

The emotions haven't really hit me yet, possibly slightly more teary than usual but that's it. Really no symptoms to speak of so I know exactly what mean about not feeling pregnant.

From the many posts I've read on here what you are feeling is completely normal. It's the first time for me too and I understand what you mean about feeling scared about being a mum. No matter how much we've wanted it for how many years I think it's still a scary prospect when it actually happens.

X

So glad I saw this, woke up this morning and almost don't feel pregnant today. Struggling today still in my pj's very unlike me but just can't get the motivation to do anything. Feeling very queasy so that's helping me instead of thinking the worst.

I never remember feeling like this with my little boy but I know every pregnancy is different. I've felt more anxious and emotional than normal. Sounds exactly the same with the hunger and thirst too!

I hope your hormones level about after the first tri and good luck for your 12 weeks scan! xx

Thankyou for your replies x
I don't feel pregnant today it's very strange and worrying some days I wake up bloated than a whale and others can hardly tell. Has anyone else got a retroverted uterus ? I have and she said can cause different symptoms early on
xx

Yes, I have :) Did she elaborate? I have no sickness at all, no more bloating than usual, no headaches, no more cramping. Really just very slightly sore boobs and possibly slightly hungrier than usual. I am only 5 weeks though.

she just said my uterus would push on my other organs inside because of how it's facing.
my stomach is some times huge and recently been getting flatter I'm well paranoid that it's just stopped growing ��

That me just bloating coming and going, don't worry about that. Although I know saying "don't worry" is ridiculous :) I'm now 5w3d and still no symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back