Finally taking the plunge in to tri 1!

Spammy

Reaction score
Hi there everyone. I have had a bit of an amazing week to say the least. After 5 months of no period and being referred for clomid to help my pcos I was admitted to hospital on Tuesday with a suspected ruptured cyst. I had been to my gp that afternoon who did a test and said "you won't be surprised if i tell you your not pregnant". I had abdominal rays and had loads of drugs an all sorts at the hospital and then on Wednesday I was told I was pregnant! I was so gobsmacked. I had to stay in and have repeat bloods to make sure my hcg levels were rising as they should and to
Make sure the pregnancy was progressing as it should an was finally discharged last night. I have a scan in 10 days to check all is well and it's finally sinking in!

I am slightly concerned about the X-ray though. Has this happened to anyone else?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319874908.050571.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319874908.050571.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 14
hey hun, i have no experience with this but just wanted to say congratulations on your:bfp:i hope you have a very sticky bean and good luck for the next 8/9 months :) xx

Woohoo :yay:

I wouldn't worry too much about the xray hun. Just try to relax and get over the shock lmao. When I got my bfp I didn't talk for about an hour, just sat round my friends like :shock: xxxxxxxxx

Congrats again hun, so good to see you in tri 1!! xxx

congrats again hun, i wouldn't worry about the xray. Ur so lucky to get a scan done in 9-10 days that will be amazing :) xx

Wahoo sPammy! Congrats! What a surprise and way to find out!! I hope everything works out and you have a fab 9 months ahead :D xX

Thanks Minxies. How are you doing hun. Sorry to read you have been a bit down! Hope your feeling a bit brighter now.

Kanga - I know I'm lucky. Will really put my mind at rest. Have also had my hcg levels monitored and they are fine so that has made mr a bit more positive too.

Ill get there hun! Can't believe my scan is in 3 days! Can u after my tests? Dosnt seem that long ago! Its so great to see you here! Xxx

I know. I thought you would be long out of tri1 before I got here! Ha ha. Wont be with you for long though if your scan is in 3 days!!! You will probably feel better when that's all done with honey and you have seen your little bean!

Congratulations, you must be soooooooooo pleased xx

Thank you babybo! Are you ok?! Was a bit worried about you as you have been quiet!

Yay well done Spammy.

I don't know you but you sound like you've had a trial so well done indeed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back