abit strange? argh!

isobel84

Reaction score
So i called up the scanplace today as i still have not recived a letter telling me when my 20 weeks scan is, the woman explained for me that i would be 20 week the first week in june and they have not done the rota for that week yet so thats why i cant get my appointement booked?
Does anyone else think this is abit strange?
Its almost like i think its just a load of bullshit to be honest.

Well she said they should probably send me a letter next week sometime. And im such a ***** that im just very politely saying "great! thanks" when really i wanna shout ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! i need to know for work when i need to be of!

sorry im just upset about this as it seems like im the only one in the world that cant look forward to a date when i see my little one again :(

Are you talking about St Johns?

If so that is very odd as i am booked in there and I booked my 20w scan with the receptionist whilst i was there for my 12w scan!!

I had my 20 week scan booked at my 12 week scan (well I was 10 weeks) x I'm not from near you though x

its not unusual for scan units to only book 2weeks ahead as they work alot on emergency placements i had to wait to book my 12wk scan because of this each hospital is different tho my 20wk was booked by my m/w at booking visit as it is done in a diff place in hosp

If so that is very odd as i am booked in there and I booked my 20w scan with the receptionist whilst i was there for my 12w scan!!

yeah st Johns!!
see this is what i mean, not fair! :(
i will call them again next week. how far gone are u? x

yeah st Johns!!

I thought you might be st johns or harlow when i saw you were from braintree (im chelmsford)

That is really strange! whilst having my 12 week the sonographer said while your here book your 20w with reception, so they worked out my dates for me and gave me a date for my 20w scan (which was last week, im 21w5 now)

Did the sonographer not say that then?? When i was there last week i overheard someone else booking their next one also! I wasn't even aware they did rota's and then sent them out.

Have you booked your antenatal classes there yet?? xxx

yeah st Johns!!

I thought you might be st johns or harlow when i saw you were from braintree (im chelmsford)

That is really strange! whilst having my 12 week the sonographer said while your here book your 20w with reception, so they worked out my dates for me and gave me a date for my 20w scan (which was last week, im 21w5 now)

Did the sonographer not say that then?? When i was there last week i overheard someone else booking their next one also! I wasn't even aware they did rota's and then sent them out.

Have you booked your antenatal classes there yet?? xxx

No they didnt say anything! Its really annoying. I cant think of a reason why they are doin this??
No i havent booked it i didnt realise i was suppose too?
Gettin abit stressed out about everything now.. :wall2:

I didn't realise you were meant to either, it was only because the sonographer told me to book it.

I would keep trying them on the phone hun, just ask them if you could book an appointment as you need to give work notice or something like that maybe??

Make sure you book your antenatal classes (if your doing any) in advance too!! xxxx

i just had a read trough of all my paperwwork and as im giving birth (hopefully) in braintree my midwife will help me on my 25week appointment to book my classes at the maternaty unit here.
I will call again next week and demand to know when my scan is. its not fair to let me wait!
there is 3 classes you can take 1 is with your partner, im doubting my OH will go to be honest so will i then miss out on that class as its for you and your partner? surely it doesnt matter? I mean some ppl dont have a partner?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back