i have my

louears

Reaction score
20 week scan tomorrow, i made this appointment at my dating scan so have no letter and i am just wondering, do i need to drink a pint of water again

I think its best to as they can see baby more clearly. Good luck, are you finding out the sex? :hug:

Snuggle said:
I think its best to as they can see baby more clearly. Good luck, are you finding out the sex? :hug:
thank you, no we are going to keep it as a suprise :cheer:

I was told that you don't have to drink lots before the 20 week scan as the baby is higher up by this point so the picture is better. I had a glass of water before mine but not as much as before the first scan as i was so uncomfortable!
Hope the scan goes well tomorrow.

meandthebump said:
I was told that you don't have to drink lots before the 20 week scan as the baby is higher up by this point so the picture is better. I had a glass of water before mine but not as much as before the first scan as i was so uncomfortable!
Hope the scan goes well tomorrow.
oh i might just have a bit then, no way can i hold a pint in for too long :lol: and thank you

I admire all those who can keep the sex as a surprise :cheer: I'm far too nosey :lol:

Good luck tomorrow hun, you must be so excited :hug: :hug:

Laurababs said:
Good Luck and give us a full report :D :hug:
thank you, i will do, i will be posting the pictures on my blog too

Snuggle said:
I admire all those who can keep the sex as a surprise :cheer: I'm far too nosey :lol:

Good luck tomorrow hun, you must be so excited :hug: :hug:
i am nosey too but i love a good suprise and kind of like not knowing :lol: i am very excited but also a bit scared,just hope so much that baby is ok :hug:

*Rainbow* said:
At mine i was told i should have had a pint of water.. :S oops..

x x
oops lol, i think i should and drink a pint then, lol, my bladder will hate me :rotfl:

I think some hospitals have better ultrasound machines than others - even at my dating scan I was told it wasn't necessary to have a full bladder (as I'm lying there desperate for a wee because I had one anyway!)

I'm still going to have a good drink before my anomaly scan though - I want to make sure I have the best pics possible!

Good luck for your scan, I can't wait for mine - I'm also (hopefully!) staying green! :cheer:

Chopsie said:
I think some hospitals have better ultrasound machines than others - even at my dating scan I was told it wasn't necessary to have a full bladder (as I'm lying there desperate for a wee because I had one anyway!)

I'm still going to have a good drink before my anomaly scan though - I want to make sure I have the best pics possible!

Good luck for your scan, I can't wait for mine - I'm also (hopefully!) staying green! :cheer:
yeah i want a good picture too so will do my best to hold some water in, aww you don't have long to wait now for your scan :cheer: i hope we can stay team green :cheer:

At my last scan apparently my bladder was empty and the sonographer seemed really pissed off with me :shock: :? I drunk lots of water too so dunno how that happened!

Laurababs said:
At my last scan apparently my bladder was empty and the sonographer seemed really p*ssed off with me :shock: :? I drunk lots of water too so dunno how that happened!
thats weird that your bladder was empty after you drank loads :(

Good luck at your scan Louears, look forward to piccies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back