MidWife Appointment

MissyRee

Reaction score
So i checked my maternity notes at the beginning of the week as i knew i had a MidWife Appointment this week (i had put a reminder on my calendar on mobile) so after looking at my maternity notes and mobile im thinking its Thursday as it says 12.06.08 but then my MidWife phoned me up earlier and asked if id forgotten my appointment i was like No? Its tomorrow at 2pm, then she said no its today the 11th of June(in a grumpy tone, making me feel abit awkward) Im thinking what, i only just looked the other day and it said the 12th of June..im confused?! :?
So anyway shes booked me in for Tuesday instead, when i got home i checked my maternity notes and it says Weds 12.06.08 after looking at a calendar im seeing that its not my fault i got it wrong as there is no Weds 12th the MidWife wrote it down wrong and my stupid brain didnt click it was wrong (even if it does say Weds next to it lol), now i feel bad and for missing my appointment and abit weird as she seemed abit miffed about me missing it but id like to point out she was off on holiday for my last appointment so i had some other MidWife (who obviously cant write dates down properly) but for all my appointments so far ive felt really relaxed with her now im worried she'll be abit off as i missed an appointment!
Sorry if this makes no sense i just needed to get out my frustration about it all x

MissyRee said:
So i checked my maternity notes at the beginning of the week as i knew i had a MidWife Appointment this week (i had put a reminder on my calendar on mobile) so after looking at my maternity notes and mobile im thinking its Thursday as it says 12.06.08 but then my MidWife phoned me up earlier and asked if id forgotten my appointment i was like No? Its tomorrow at 2pm, then she said no its today the 11th of June(in a grumpy tone, making me feel abit awkward) Im thinking what, i only just looked the other day and it said the 12th of June..im confused?! :?
So anyway shes booked me in for Tuesday instead, when i got home i checked my maternity notes and it says Weds 12.06.08 after looking at a calendar im seeing that its not my fault i got it wrong as there is no Weds 12th the MidWife wrote it down wrong and my stupid brain didnt click it was wrong (even if it does say Weds next to it lol), now i feel bad and for missing my appointment and abit weird as she seemed abit miffed about me missing it but id like to point out she was off on holiday for my last appointment so i had some other MidWife (who obviously cant write dates down properly) but for all my appointments so far ive felt really relaxed with her now im worried she'll be abit off as i missed an appointment!
Sorry if this makes no sense i just needed to get out my frustration about it all x

How annoying!! :x

I had this happen with a dentist appointment a few months back & they make you so mad, making out it's your fault when the stupid people can't even write a date down right.

lol asme but mine was totally my fault preggo brain at its best !!!

text her cus shes a bit ratty anyway and she nah its fine 2moro at 1 any good ?!?!
I thought phew !! So got there early, half 12, and found out my app had been booked for 12.20 and it wasnt even her there but another midwife as she always has wednesdays off !! Whether shed done it as ownback or cus shes a bleedin twonk i dont know but lucky i was early !!!

Oh dear well if its on your notes wed 12th she'll see wasnt your fault you got confused Im sure she will be fine at your appointment :hug: :hug:

Thanks for your replies girls :hug: I think i'll point it out on my maternity notes on Tuesday when i see her, i know my silly brain should have picked up about it having Weds next to it but hey it happens i guess! Just hope shes abit more understanding about it than she was on the phone and i hope i dont have the silly MidWife who wrote it down wrong ever again!! x

It's not your fault, you have every right not to have to remember everything right now :hug: :hug: :hug:
I missed a MW appointment because I was asleep, don't worry about it, being a MW, she of all people should understand anyway :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back