aaarrggh

Tracey M

Reaction score
Cant make up my mind if I like Evangeline for a girl.... My DH mum was called Angelic and I like Eva, this is a good in between. She died 3 years ago.co think its too long so know I would shorten it to Eve or Eva. What do you think? Bet its another boy, poor Joshua did not get name for 3 days!! boy.......hmmm...... Im liking Jayden....middle name Joseph after my DH.

I really like the name Evangeline/Eva. :)

Jayden Joseph has a nice ring to it too! :thumbup:

x x

Evangeline isn't my cup of tea, the name is lovely but I'm only not sure of it because I'm boring and like short names. I love the idea of calling her Eve or Eva though, and Evangeline is a great way of having a name that you like and also including your DH's Mums name :)

Jayden Joseph sounds great!

x

Last edited:
I considered Evangeline but did decide it was a bit too much of a mouthful!! xx

If you know you would shorted it anyway then i would just go for it, i think its nice to have a name that means something to someone.
I love Jayden but OH wont have it :(
Jayden Jospeh is nice together. x

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I think i like it :D

'tis a bit of a mouthful though :eh:

I'm one of those that think if you are going to shorten a name, you might as well stick the shortened version on the birth certificate though ;)

It is long winded eh? Hmmm maybe not. Ive always loved the name Iona. Could be Iona angelic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back