Evangeline?

Tracey M

Reaction score
I Cant make up my mind if I really like it or if its odd? Im way early thinking about names but Evangeline just came to me...
I was originally thinking Eva or Eve - think I prefer Eva. My wee boy loves watching WALL-E and his favourite thing ever is Eve but like wall-E , says Eva. My husbands mum was called Angelic and thats when I thought of Evangeline. Oh is catholic and its a biblical name so would go with all the biblical boys names already in the house. It opens up lots of names could just be Evangeline on birth cert to let her decide on what she prefers to be "cool" lol
Eve, Eva, angel.....
I have not even started on boys names yet. Oh, my other girl name is Iona......
When Joshua was born he had no name for 3 days, Dont want that again!!

I really like it, and I love that there are so many shorter versions you or she can choose when she's born or when she's older. It goes really well with Joshua too :)

I like it but it reminds me of the girl off nanny McPhee xx

Oohhh I've never watched Nanny McPhee - Is the girl awful? I only know the actress Evangeline Lily from LOST...

She's a nice character lol-starts off as the common maid and ends up marryin colin firth lol x

I know what you mean about Wall-E... Brooke loves it to, she has it sky+ and would watch it twice a day if id let her... Evangeline does remind me of the girl from nanny mcphee to... :) i do like it tho, and i like eva and eve! :) xx

I love it a lil girl at nursery I worked in had it and she was an angel. X

It's lovely and fab to have so many choices, Eve, Evie and Angel is dead cute x

Evangeline is my fav girls name of all time! i love love love it but cant have it as my baby sis is evie.

Evangeline is the name of the little girl currently waitin to make her appearance! So yes, I like the name! Lol

I love the name! I hope this doesn't kill it for you, but it reminds me of Disney's "The Frog Princess". If you haven't seen the movie, Ray the firefly falls in love with a star that he has named Evangeline. At the end, the two end up together and that part always makes me cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back