aaargggghhh some ppl!

bidsy

Reaction score
Sorry bit of a rant but I need to get of my chest. yesterday at work I asked the stockroom supervisor to put a pram on the conveyor for me n to help me get it out of box as they are really heavy n she gave me some lip n pulled a face so I shouted forget it ill get someone else n stormed off, im kicking myself that I didnt say more to her n its put me on a right downer when i was so happy.

Weve come along way to get to were we are n im not risking it for anything, shes about 2ft n 22 n she hasnt a clue im soooo angry :mad:

rant over x

awww pet, some people are so insensitive arent they?! I stopped working early as my employer expected me to assemble and dismantle conference tables which are a 2 person job at the best of times. my boss actually told me that i should have no problem doing it with a little help. I refused and told her she would be the one with the problem if she did not read up on manual handling and train all staff members. it got the desired effect, but made me uncomfortable to work there longer than i had to.

the laws are their to stop things like this happening, so annoying that some people are still not 'getting' it.

Stick to your guns Bidsy, not worth the risk, and if she was any kind of boss, she would realise you have a right to not do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back