i'm sick of packing!

okiegirl

Reaction score
ive been packing my flat now for 2 weeks n im im so fed up of it but cant give up as gotta get out of flat in a weeks time to move to a 3 bed house yay!
i cant wait but the packing n moving stuff is killing me,what with working n now the school run again n my youngest unpacking everything as im packing!
mu hubby is doing his best to help so i cant moan really,just needed a little rant to u girlys to make me feel better.

i so know how you feel but it will defo be worth it in the end, hang in there hun :hug:

I totally and utterly sympathise with you Okie... We moved back in July....and it seemed that for three weeks we did nothing but pack.... My daughter was on School holidays...and all she did was complain because I had packed ALL her toys away... (I hadn't but to her I had)...

But unfortunately hun it gets worse... Not better... Now I've got boxes EVERYWHERE!!!!! and we can't find half the stuff... The phrase... It's in a box, makes me feel nausous... :rotfl:

Sorry but heres a hug anyways.... :hug: :hug: :hug: On the up side we moved from a two bed to a four bed so.. the place feels HUGE.... :cheer: Which is really nice... and we have a baby room... (aka the laundry goes in there!!!)

I hate packing to move house :evil:

It will be worth it in the long run though :hug:

Just keep thinking about how happy you'll be once you're settled in the new house :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back