goodbye

babydust

Reaction score
for a little while anyway,
im taking time out of ttc just now as it has got too stressful, dh hasnt been very well so im going to give hime all my attention and i want to have a good christmas without stressing over ttc.

i will come back on now and again to see how everyone is doing, i hope you all dont wait too long for your bfp.

I wonder if i can leave this site without withdrawal symptoms it has been a big part of my life for months :)

Bye hun, not forever though, take some time out and enjoy christmas and new year and evaluate whats been happening.

Hope to hear from you soon again babydust. Have a lovely xmas :hug:

Hope you have a great holiday and a lovely time together as a family :hug: I'm sure the break will do you a lot of good, it is a stressful time. FX for your husband too... :hug:

Bye for now hun, I took time out from TTC over Xmas last year because I wanted to enjoy Xmas without stressing and I got my BFP so you never know :wink:

:wave: Know what you mean feel like doing something myself after this weird cycle.... Have a wonderful christmas with your family and just get back to enjoying your husband x x x x x

Take care :hug: hope you and DH have a lovely Christmas.

Sorry to hear you are leaving (for a while) but I am sure many of us can understand why :) Have a good christmas hun and take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bye (for now).

Hope you and your family have a lovely xmas. :hug:

Hope your DH feels better soon and that you all have a great Christmas :hug:

Come back when you feel ready (soon) ;)

Bye for now, hope you have a happy, relaxed Xmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members