a weeks worth of baby.....!

GBLiz

Reaction score
ok...now i have kind of sorted my situation for where i'll be when i give birth.....but i need a contingency plan for if she's more than a week and a half early. Basically,, how much baby stuff would i need to pack and take with me for max 2 weeks?

would you have access to a washing machine? I'd say at least 2/3 babygrows and vests a day

so far i have only found a portacabin to stay in for our next location, i dont think it comes with washing machine LOL

please dont come early baby!!!

ok so 2-3 changes of clothes a day ,
car seat
nappies we can buy there if she comes
breasts hopefully functional enough alone!

any other equipment that is vital ?

other than wipes and all that I'd say no - plus you'll need a moses basket

gymbabeliz said:
so far i have only found a portacabin to stay in for our next location, i dont think it comes with washing machine LOL

please dont come early baby!!!

ok so 2-3 changes of clothes a day ,
car seat
nappies we can buy there if she comes
breasts hopefully functional enough alone!

any other equipment that is vital ?

There is nothing that you'll need that you cant send out your partner for. You will probably know by the time you leave hospital whether or not you have conquered BF or not. If you don't, DP can buy bottles and formula from any shop and you can sterilse by boiling the bottles.

Changes of babygrows and moses basket/snugglenest/cot etc are the main things.

Also I found loads and loads of cotton wool helpful - you probably wont be using wipes for a little while...

thats cool, nothing too cumbersome there, think i can cope with that!

Mothers used to manage fine without all the bits and pieces we have now so im sure you will be fine but i will keep my fingers crossed that she doesnt come too early for you. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back