CM question... CONFUSED!

clucky77

Reaction score
So I am trying to chart my CM, but think I get some that doesn't fit the descriptions below. I definitely got very stretchy CM 2 days before a temp shift, so looks like it must have been my fertile CM, but it was NOT clear/eggwhite colour or watery... it was still slightly creamy. I am confused! Is eggwhite stretchy CM always clear and what would mine fit?

Creamy: Record your cervical fluid as "creamy" if it is like hand lotion, white or yellow or cloudy/clear, like milk or cream, mayonnaise or like a flour/water solution. It may stretch slightly but not very much and break easily.

Watery: Enter "watery" if your cervical fluid is clear and most resembles water. It may be stretchy also. This cervical fluid is considered fertile and this may be your most fertile cervical fluid or you may get it before you get eggwhite cervical fluid or you may not get this type of fluid at all.

Eggwhite:This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "eggwhite" if your cervical fluid looks at all like real eggwhite, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.

Hi all I know is I get the creamy lotion type a few days before af starts and thats usually my signal she's coming. I think everyones cm is going to vary a bit, if yours is sticky and creamy then that could be your ewcm.

Mine tends to go: af - ewcm - watery - creamy white - af

I think the rule is, if you don't get ew cm, then the closest to that is your fertile cm. Not everyone gets ew cm.

Thanks ladies

So not sure what to add to my chart then... shouldI at EW since it was stretchy, and although it was creamy, it did not 'break' like they say in the descriptions.

WHY is my fertility so complex!! :wall: :wall:

i get stretchy CM which i chart as stretchy but it different from EWCM as its not as clear and as thin.

Mine gets so stetchy I have to really yank it with the toilet paper to try and get it off me. It's like glue, lol. It beats me how the sperm can swim through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back