Anyone use CM to predict OV???

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I am wondering if any of you use CM to predict OV. I have recently started to do this and have had noticed some changes but not sure what it means so looking for someone who is more clued up on it than i am!!

On the 18th my CM looked like raw egg white and was stretchy, in the days following and today it is eg white, but not stretchy.

Am I OV/fertile????

until now everytime i get cm we bd! but just started charting now so we can be more precise- im sure some of the girlies will be able to help more xx

I dont go by CM alone but I certainly use it with charting. I think the 2 go hand in hand really. CM alone can be quite confusing I think. For example I was having a panic yesterday as I had a huge dollop of EWCM, but I know for sure that I have ovulated 3 days ago because of my temp rise. So I was concerned that I hadnt actually ovulated because I still had EWCM (and wasnt able to BD as OH was out for the night) I think that it was just my body playing tricks on me though. Id advise though if you can, BD as much as possible whilst you still have EWCM as you are still fertile. Once it stops your chances of conceiving are pretty much gone for the month.

So i have come to the conclusion that i have BD at the correct time this month and am now waiting till next week to test! First time I am doing this - excited yet feel a bit sick with nerves too. Been told i could test now if i get an early test but will try and wait. AF due 28th!

Fingers crossed ill get my BFP soon!!!! :pray:

Anyone else got a week to go??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back