A question about EWCM *PEAK ON CBFM*

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
How long after you have hd this do you normally ovulate? I had definate EWCM last night and i switched on the CBFM just now and it asked me to test (its probably been doing this for the last few days!) so i peed on a stick and switched the monitor back on to insert it and it had lapsed by the 3 hour time limit and gone straight to CD11 :x so i have wasted another stick! Thing is OH doesnt arrive home until Saturday early morning... am i going to miss ovulation do you think? :roll: :(

Well, the OV test last night with an EC was negative and the fertility monitor brought up a negative today. I still have EWCM today so hopefully I have not missed it...!!

I thought I had missed mine when I was testing using ov pee tests and last night got two strong lines so BD last night, going to test again today and see where its at now!!!

Sending baby dust!!

:hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Hi Mrs BS, i so hope this will hold out till OH gets back. I always have OV pains and know when im ovulating and this hasnt happened yet. Normally with the monitor i get a HIGH (sometimes another HIGH) PEAK PEAK and then HIGH and back to LOW and i havent got a HIGH yet so hopefully even if i do tomorrow i will be ok when he arrives back on Saturday :pray: Good luck to all and babydust :hug:

i'm sure it varies between people but i definitely have it for 2 or 3 days and sometimes more. good luck x x x

Some women don't get many days of EWCM but the lucky ones can have as much as 5 days or so, so as long as you pounce on OH as soon as you get chance, you could well be in with a good chance!
(I've just looked at my old chart for you and I had 6 days of EWCM when I got pregnant with my daughter...6 Days was unusual for me actually, but 6 days it was! - We BD'd on Day 4 of EWCM)

Good Luck!

Yayyy!!! I had a peak on the CMFM this morning... I normally ovulate on the second day of the peak so lets hoping its tomorrow! OH is back at 9am from Holland so by 10am we can be BD'ing! At least the monitor is doing its job now after a long and costly month last month. I hear that you can also fall pregnant a day after ovulation is this right? :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
Yayyy!!! I had a peak on the CMFM this morning... I normally ovulate on the second day of the peak so lets hoping its tomorrow! OH is back at 9am from Holland so by 10am we can be BD'ing! At least the monitor is doing its job now after a long and costly month last month. I hear that you can also fall pregnant a day after ovulation is this right? :hug:

You have around 24-36 hours after LH surge to catch that egg!

Good Luck!

Can you get arrested for BD'ing in the airport car park? :think: :lol:

Hmmm Rach, good one. We will have to get one of those windscreen blinds and a couple of side ones... oh and a rear view window one. We'll be sorted then! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back