A must have!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I bought this a couple of weeks ago coz she was very snotty but hesitated to use it as I didn't like the idea of squirting her nose.. But she was struggling to feed earlier and always snorts when she cries.. Her nose was soo blocked I was worried about her sleeping tonight so I used it.. She did scream for a min after but straight away two big clumps came out both nostrils and she was IMMEDIATELY able to breathe normally!! It's so amazing I had to share!! It's suitable from birth..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327273572.344545.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327273572.344545.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 46
Ella ALWAYS snorts like a pig when she crys... is this why?? i just thought she had a cute little snort!! Bless her maybe shes been needing this for a while and i havent even considered it!

It might be!! She hasn't snorted since and she's been doing that for many weeks! As long as I can remember!! I highly recommend it!! She didn't like it so be prepared for crying lol but snort free crying!! It gradually built up til she could hardly breathe maybe why she's been fussy the past few days but she's VERY happy now!

ok thanks hun, where did you get it from? going to give it a go!x

Ethan snorts and grunts quite a lot but hasn't had a cold or a runny nose at all. I get a bit worried about him as he seems quite unsettled when he is like this. do you thin it's worth me trying this with him even though he doesn't have a runny nose?

Ooh will give it a go, was up with Mhairi all night last night as she has a cold :nap:
She is really snorty and snotty and nothing seems to help :wall2:
Poor little bugger. Will get some and give it a go, hoping it will help. Need to go the docs this week for our 6 week check anyways so he might give her something then, shes really suffering bless her, runny eyes as well :(

Sorry to her she is unwell babe I hope she feels better soon.. If she has watery eyes maybe it's an allergy? Or if it's yellowy it could be conjunctivitis in that case take her to docs babe..

Lilyanna has never had a cold or runny nose just snorts alot and blocked up nose so hard to breathe, she's back to her usual self today no fussing so it seems like its done the trick!! Give it a go rach it's 100% sea water and it's from birth (pharmacist advised it) so it won't harm him xx

Last edited:
her eyes are just watery, not gooey, rang the health visitor and they said if she gets worse go to docs, other than that they will see her on Wednesday at out appointment. Need to make an appointment with the docs at the end of the week for our 6 week check any way. feel sorry for her bless her, she wont sleep on her back at the mo due to the cold so had a rough night last night, im knackered!

Bless its not nice when they are ill.. It's worth giving this stuff a try it won't hurt to give it a go.. Hope ur 6w check goes well :)
Clean her eyes with cotton wool and cooled boiled water every morning and night it should help..

Also slightly propping up her mattress should help, both my girls were very mucusy and chesty from birth so had them propped up.. Naturally done this with lilyanna and she's always slept very well even though she's always been snorty lol!

Thanks jacycee, I'll get some and try it then. Ethan sleeps propped up too which helps a bit. He was really mucousy from birth and did a lot of grunting it comes and goes now but It def disturbs him sometimes. X

Just to warn u he will probably not like it.. So I done it before I fed her to comfort her.. Plus she was struggling to breathe while I tried starting her off!! Let us know how he gets on I hope it helps!

Just squirted her again and she took it better lol! Again straight away two clumps of snot came right out!! Brilliant!!

I've used this before on myself when I've been all blocked up and it really is brilliant stuff!

I'm amazed how quick it works!! The moment the nozzle comes out of her nose a clump falls out!

im gonna go buy some tomorrow, is it expensive? will this help with ella having MASSIVE bogeys in both nostrils every day?

YES it will!! Lily always had bogies and I was forever sticking a tissue up her nose to get it out bless her no its not expensive defo under £10 I can't remember exact price, there are cheaper ones but this one was recommended so I got it and sooooo glad I did!!
Let me know how u get on babe I hope it helps!

I use this on Ryan, it's very popular with Italians. He absolutely hated it to start with but he's used to it now.
Cleans his little nose out a treat as he's very snuffly.

Just bought some, gonna give it a go before her next feed incase she hates it i can make her feel better with milk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back