finleys got a cold what can i give him??

mel_ed

Reaction score
woke up this morning because alls i could hea was finley struggling 2 breathe through his nose, felt so sorry for him.
anything i can do 2 help him or give him?
gave him some calpol but i know thats not gonna clear the rubbish

think ive put this in the wrong place should be in kids health maybe

What about albus oil on a Muslim cloth and put it in his cot/Moses basket x

Saline nasal drops are supposed to be quite good, hope the little guy feels better soon.x

Morgan is the same :( we're using nasosal drops, they really do the trick. got a nose suction bulb but his nostrils are too small still! I just wait for him to sneeze and when a bit is sticking out I pull, it brings an incredicble amount of snot with it for his size!!the joys of motherhood...

I agree, saline nose drops and a boogie sucker :lol: I found saline drops were fab :thumbup:
He's too young for anything else.

Take him into the bathroom and run a hot shower. It loosens the nose and when Amelia sneezed it cleared it all out. Really helps the breathing,

I just checked our olbas oil and its not suitable for babies under 3 months :( I agree with the steam thing. I might bring morgan into the bathroom into his carseat when i shower (yes Ive been up 3 hours and still not dressed!)

I used ablus oil childrens last week with my lo and she is 9 weeks, but rather than hold it under her nose as suggested i put some on a muslim and placed it in the opposite end of her cot - di the trick for us both!

i use Olbas childrens, i get a bowl of steaming water and put a few drops (less if its a baby, maybe one) and i place it just under the cot so it helps while they sleep x

the hot shower thing, calpol, saline nose spray, extra cuddles and elevated head helped Belle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back