A little update

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
well as you know my scan on tues was showing my baby had fallen down the groth chart and hadnt gained as well as he shud so was to have extra checks!!

went on thurs for monitoring of movements and everthing was fine :) been back this morning for liquor volume check, blood flow through cord check and monitoring :)

blood supply to baby is really good, but i do have reduced liquor around the baby which is why growth has not been suffecient enough, so went to triage for monitoring and baby decides to sleep, so was given ice water to drink to wake him up and eventually he played ball :) was monitored for over an hour and doctor reckons during the whole process i was experiencing tightenings of some sort

he wanted me to back tomorrow but head consultant was happy to leave me until my next check on monday, so long as i contact them if i get more tightenings, loss of water or reduced movement, so fingers crossed im not in labour and i make it to mondays appt without any problems :) xxx

All sounds positive hunny :D is there anything you can do to increase your waters? xxxxxxxxxxxx

All sounds positive hunny :D is there anything you can do to increase your waters? xxxxxxxxxxxx

no there is nothing i or anyone can do to increse my waters, will just be monitored again mon and thurs and full growth scan the following tues and check of waters and a possible induction date set, depending on the outcome of all the extra checks :) but least they're keeping an eye on things xxx

That's the most important thing, knowing that they are prepared and ready to help, it keeps your stress levels down. Just try and relax now and enjoy the last few weeks, they'll do what's best for the both of you xxxxxxxx

fx for monday then, try to relax as much as pos over the the weekend xxx

thanx girls, i wil try n get as much rest as possible this weekend why OH is at home :) but then i have 2 weeks with 2 lovely kids who are as good as gold ((NOT)) but im sure i will cope it will prob keep my mind off things :) xxx

So pleased everything went ok for you Lindsey.

Rememebr what I said if you need anything then let me know even just a rant xxx

So pleased everything went ok for you Lindsey.

Rememebr what I said if you need anything then let me know even just a rant xxx

Thanx Hun

just taking each day as it comes, to keep stress levels down :) and if my next appt take as long as this one has i will defo be txting u to pass the time away hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back