Another eventful day!!

babybo

Reaction score
Went to see the midwife for my 39 week check. All is ok, heartbeat wise etc but I haven't felt her move since yesterday evening so she then said I'd like you to get checked out at the day unit. So went there and started having tightenings again. She's still not moved alot but they are not too worried but blood pressure was high so got to go back on Sunday to have more monitoring.
Whilst at the hospital I had a chat with one of the midwives and she has given me a bottle of essential oils to use from next week. Stuff that I'm having a bath in them tonight!!
It's all go go go!! X

Hope the oils work hun. People say baby goes more quiet just before labour so hope it's a sign that's why she's quiet!!!

xxx

I can't believe you're 39 weeks! Nuts. Am in total denial this week. Hope things get moving for you very soon lovely xx

Hope the oils bring something on and ur LO makes an appearance soon! Fingers crossed hun xxx

Fingers crossed Babybo! I had a drop in movements 3 nights ago and was worried, went into labour the next day.......x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back