A little bit of help please?

i thought id update everyone on here
she got a positive this morning it posted in off topic

congrats, it was right to take another test....how do you feel sweety and thanx for lettin us know sarah.

i feel alright,
bf isnt too pleased right now,wants me to get rid
parents now know and they dont seem that bad about it, spose they are shocked more than anything.

how old is ure boyfriend? and what did he think to the idea first? what have you said to ure boyfriend about him wantin you to get rid? make sure the decision you make is ure decision and dont let any1 push u into it!

:hug:

hi, i got pregnant at 18 after my boyfriend told me he wanted a baby with me, but as soon as i had a positive test he told me to get rid of it. i think its really hard for dads cos they dont have that close bond before the baby is born. I couldnt do it and i didnt want to do it so i told him i was keeping him and it was upto him if he was involved or not. we had some arguments while i was pregnant and he wasnt really intreseted but now jack is 9 weeks and he sees him once a week and even fed him for the first time last friday!
i dont regret my decision cos i thought long and hard about it and just did what felt right. its hard work though, especially doing most of it myself but i wouldnt change it for the world!

lil_miss123 said:
how old is ure boyfriend? and what did he think to the idea first? what have you said to ure boyfriend about him wantin you to get rid? make sure the decision you make is ure decision and dont let any1 push u into it!

:hug:

He is 20,
yesturday when we talked he seemed alright, he didnt seem to happy but he then said stuff like,
if its a boy we are calling him joe and then he waslike telling me what to eat and stuff. but then like when we was coming home he proper fliped out at me and was like get rid of it baically, he thinks im not thinknig about him at all but i am, but i cant get rid of this baby at all.
he doesnt understand cos he isnt having the baby hes not caryying it.. you know what i mean

im not getting rid it would destroy me
=(

awww hun thats awful if ur boyfriend isnt willing to support u and bubs then maybe u would be better off alone
at least ur family know now and u can get a bit of support from them and we are always here for u

he is probably just scared and shocked he will get over it when it sinks it the 12 week scan we be a massive step.....congrats btw !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back