im such a mess!!

jellybelly

Reaction score
hi everyone,sorry to hear so many of you have problems, ive been reading the posts on here for a couple of weeks.
im going through the same thing myself now and im so confussed,upset,scared and feel totaly alone.
me and my boyfriend havent been getting on for ages now and we broke up today. im 21 weeks pregnant with my forth and and all i keep thinking is how the hell did i end up like this again!!! its his first baby and i swore i wouldnt have any more after being a single mum on and off since my eldest was born 11 years ago but i did it to make him happy and look where it got me.how will i cope with 4 kids on my own :cry:

Hiya Jellybelly

Im really sorry to hear things are not too good at the mo, but Im sure you will be fine. Have you got anyone close to you or family that can help you? Ive got my mum which makes me feel a whole lot better aswell as the girlies on here.

If you need to chat you are more than welcome to pm me

Take care

x x x x

Awww hunnie I'm so sorry to hear about this. PM me if you need a chat - I'm always here to listen. Sending my love to you xxx

I am the same as well. Broke up with my bloke last week tried to sort things through the week but ended up finishing it totally Sunday. We'll (me and baby) be OK though. I have a lot of support from friends and family. Will miss him and still love him but the stress I have been through can't go on and I need to think of me and the baby now.

There are more of us out there than you think.

Em xxxxxxxx

thanks for the replies,i dont have anyone i can talk to about this as most of my friends have either moved away or are so busy with there own lives and my family will just say i told you so.i would never have got pregnant again if i knew this would happen,i know it sounds horrible but i cant help thinking now that im on my own whats the point.ive had a really bad day today,the kids have done nothing but argue and all ive done is shout at them and clean up,ive hovered my kitchen 4 times and my 3 year old had just tipped sugar all over the floor,my 6 year old tryed to clean it with the mop and now ive got a horrible sticky mess everywhere.ive shut the door and will deal with it when they are in bed!!!
i wish i wasnt pregnant.how can i bring a newborn into this mad house.

hi hun
sorry to hear of all your problems but just think that when the baby comes you will love it and so will the other kids! i know its hard at the moment but just look to the future!!

big hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back