A horrible dream I can't shake it

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I had a horrible dream last night that OH was seeing someone else and I was so devastated I was chasing him down the street and he was on the phone to the other woman! It was so real cos i has pregnant in the dream and I kept sayin what about our little boy!
I woke up crying and it is all I can think about now! :-(

Oh Hun :hug: I know how u feel. I had a dream I caught my DH wih someone else. I was pg in the dream too. I woke up cryin and spent the next 10 mins sobbing!!

I had a similar dream lol and wanted to smack him over the head! Just a dream :hug:

X

:hugs: I've had loads of vivid dreams lately, get oh to give you a love but also make him feel guilty for dream cheating lol x x

oh hun, they say vivid dreams are also part and parcel of pregnancy. roughly about the time i got preg (before i knew) i had a dream that me and oh had a lil girl after a mc but she was prem and we had her at home and for some reason we never took her to the hospital was just looking after her at home. when i found out i was preg i was so para it was going to come true. :-( x

it will pass, thats the last thing he will be thinking about doing right now xx

I hate it how dreams can mess your brain up for an entire day, even though we know that they are not true. Hope you get over it soon!

(Do you watch Frasier? Just watched an episode the other day where they all had anxiety dreams, and Daphne - the pregant woman - had one of those typical pregnancy-induced nightmares, quite similar to yours. Funny watching it on TV, less funny actually experiencing it yourself...)

I had a horrendus one the other night where this demon thing was chasing me, every where I hid he found me and wouldn't leave me alone. It was so vivid. He then killed my OH and my son in front of me so that it meant no one else could have me and when I was crying and telling it I was pregnant and to leave me alone it stuck a finger right through my belly into the baby. I woke up totally hysterical. The OH was totally petrified!!!! These pregnancy dreams are horrendous.

Awh hun I kno the feeling! Been having vivid dreams alot! Hope u ok! Xx

what an awful dream! havnt had any like this thank god but had a vivd dream of being o the pleasue beach and felt like i could feel my stomach roll on the rides, god knows why i had that dream i must be losing my mind! apart from that i havnt been able to remmeber any! i wake up as my dream is going away from me iykwim! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back