A good pushchair...

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I saw my cousins girlfriend in town yesterday with her 8 month old boy Alfie. Hes sooo cute, anway. lol
She has a mamas and papas pushchair that faces her, he can either lay flat or sit up right.
I really liked it, but cant find it anywhere.
The only mamas and papas ones iv found are ones that lay flat for new borns, then go into one that doesnt face you.
Any ideas?

Yeah I tried the website but they dont have the same one as she has.
I like the pilko switch 2in 1 though.
Thats nice, I may have a look on ebay though so if i can get it any cheaper :wink:

the one we have (i love it) you have the carrycot for newborn then a pushchair attatchment for when they are a bit older which can face you or face the way your going :) can also attatch carseat directly to the chassis and comes with a stand that you can form a highchair witht he pushchair bit or a moses basket wiht the carrycot

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 63/type-s/

That is rather lovely.
Bit out of my price range though :lol:
I was thinking more like £300 max. :)

Sugarhigh said:
the one we have (i love it) you have the carrycot for newborn then a pushchair attatchment for when they are a bit older which can face you or face the way your going :) can also attatch carseat directly to the chassis and comes with a stand that you can form a highchair witht he pushchair bit or a moses basket wiht the carrycot

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 63/type-s/

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love it :cheer:

lol fair enough i think that one is the only one where you can have it as a pushchair facing you

serendipity i love it too literally fell in love as soon as i seen it and now i only have a month till its delivered!!!!!!!!!!

Sugarhigh said:
lol fair enough i think that one is the only one where you can have it as a pushchair facing you

serendipity i love it too literally fell in love as soon as i seen it and now i only have a month till its delivered!!!!!!!!!!

I already decided on my pram from Mothercare (http://www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cross- ... 1&mcb=core)

But that one is so much more practical! OH will agree :evil:

Yea i was gunna say thought youd bought one or put a deposit down u naughty naughty !

I was gonna say that, didnt your mum or dad buy you one in mothercare as an xmas gift? Or was that someone else?!xx

it was Jazz lol but she is now looking to sell it and buy a new one

No seriously ??? Why dont u take it back and get a credit note youll loose so much money selling it !

wouldnt u jus take it back with the receipt and manual? surely everythin else is wrapped up too?

if they say 'wheres the box' tell em to look on cctv of u walkin it out the store :wink:

Hmmmm, surely the one you have must be just as good, rather than waste money on another you could use that money for something else :D xx

:shock: £300

you can get one second hand for £50 or a brand new one for about £100 if you dont get a name brand fancy one.

£300 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have a Mamas and Papas Ziko Frankie. It was £89 in the sales last january, Evie has been in it since day 1. I also had a Pliko but it wasn't practical for buses etc and I find the lightweight one better. The only con was that she didn't face me, but tbh she prefered looking around anyway! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back