i need pram help too!!

grace

Reaction score
i currently have this
http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-s0003137/type-s/

which is great. i can clip the carseat off, into a car, fold chassis, in boot, its all good. BUT Ami is now growing out of her carseat. i want to keep this pram for walks and stuff but taking it in any of my friends cars is impossible, it just doesnt fit with the pramseat on!

so, i need a pushchair. BUT...it has to be smaller folding than the mamas and papas i have and needs to be able to face me as Ami still has choking and blue spells and i need to keep my eye on her. so all these wonderfully small forward facing buggies are useless to me.

it also has to be fairly strong as shes still on oxygen, has a very heavy emergency bag and a feeding rucksack for the milk pump. a flimsy one without a basket will not do!!

i cant find ANYTHING that fits this description. its a nightmare!

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

My friend has the m and p pliko and it seems to fold up really well.

i checked out the Pliko, i would love one cos then i could get the polka dots again but it only rear faces in pramette mode. when its in pushchair mode it faces forward :(

the only thing i can find is the loola but it looks really wide.

loola :)

they do optic framboise which is a gorgeous pink colour!

make sure its an 08 model though, as otherwise the basket is useless... the o08 model put the cross bar UNDER the basket, which would also help reinforce it for ami's heavy equipment :)

thanks Lozzi, youre a pram star!!

are the Loolas good? they look a little wide? hows yours? does it drive nice? i do love the pink one. would look nice in summer. does it fit in most car boots? my friends have teeny cars!! xx

grace1983 said:
thanks Lozzi, youre a pram star!!

are the Loolas good? they look a little wide? hows yours? does it drive nice? i do love the pink one. would look nice in summer. does it fit in most car boots? my friends have teeny cars!! xx

ive had it in a pug 206, mondeo and astra and it fits...

have a look at the loola up... i thought the standard loola was fab... but i bought a loola up the other day and its FANTASTIC pushes so smooth... smoother than my quinny buzz!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back