a bleed but now its stoped?

hayels

Reaction score
hi everyone was just wondering if this has happened to anyone. last night i had a bleed it was pinky?red blood there was a fair bit when i wiped so put a pad on and later on there was a little in the pad but that seems to be it. there was no more last night and been none today. my first pregnancy ended in mc but last time as soon as the blood started it didnt stop again for a good week. so am really worried at the mo am going to docs tomorrow but last time i didnt find them very helpfull. so was wondering if anyone has had a bleed but then gone on to be ok. sorry to go on a bit xx

I had several bleeds during my sucessful pregnancies and everything was obviously fine :)

I'd contact your EPU at your hospital in the morning to see what they say x

yeh i had a bleed when i was 9 week preg. had an early scan and everything was fine. and is still ok now. i just went up to a and e they referred me to early pregancy and then they called me in for a scan

thanks that makes me feel a little better. hopefully docs will send me to have an early scan tomoz if they dont i think i may call in at a+e and see if they can help me. its such a worry xx

Had exactly the same at about 5 weeks. Bleed followed by about a week of dark brown spotting. Had early scan at 7 weeks and all is fine. Think it's pretty common.

thank u. i went for early scan today they couldnt see any thing but they said it might be to early. had some blood done got to go back for more on wed. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back